There are several strategies that you can use to improve your English grammar for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam:
1) Purchase or borrow or download grammar books specifically designed for IELTS exams. The books usually cover the most common grammar points tested on the exam and provide practice exercises to help you improve your skills. These resources can provide explanations and examples of how to use grammar correctly.
2) Enroll in an IELTS preparation course online or in person. These courses are usually led by experienced teachers who can provide you with personalized feedback and help you improve your grammar skills.
3) Use online resources, such as websites and videos, to practice grammar. There are many free resources available that provide practice exercises and explanations of grammar concepts.
4) Review the grammar rules: Start by reviewing the basic grammar rules, such as verb tenses, subject-verb agreement, and sentence structure. Make sure you understand how to use these rules correctly in your writing and speaking.
5) Practice, practice, practice: The more you practice using the grammar rules, the more natural it will become. You can practice by doing IELTS practice tests, writing in a journal, or speaking with native English speakers.
6) Pay attention to common mistakes: Make a list of the most common mistakes you make when using English grammar. Pay extra attention to these mistakes when you are practicing and try to avoid making them.
7) Get feedback: It can be helpful to get feedback on your grammar from a tutor or a native English speaker. They can point out areas where you can improve and provide guidance on how to correct your mistakes.
Overall, the key to improving your grammar for IELTS exams is consistent practice and seeking feedback on your language use.